365 Days of Blessings, Day 100
1. The Lord gives us humor.
2. Hearing coyotes at 2a.m.
3. Waking up to a conversation next door . . . "No, you get my bag. I don't have any pants on . . ." teenage boy talking to teenage sister from a tent. Then the mom chimes in "people are sleeping." And my husband says, "No, we're awake."
4. Sun sparkling on the water.
5. A good breakfast with laughter and conversation.
6. Our nephew's messy, red-brown hair.
7. Teenage boys (nephew and friend) waking up super-slow in the morning.
8. Bowling at a re-furbished bowling alley last night with family.
9. Bowling a 106 . . . considering I don't bowl often, I felt pretty good about that.
10. Conversation at camp late at night.
"Who is a God like you,
who pardons sin and forgives the
of the remnant of his inheritance?
You do not stay angry forever
but delight to show mercy.
You will again have compassion on us;
you will tread our sins underfoot
and hurl all our iniquities into the
depths of the sea."