365 Days of Blessings, Day 103
1. God created laughter.
2. Big, rolling, belly laughs in the morning.
3. My husband's wonderful, ironic sense of humor.
4. The sound of my parent's laughter. When taken to a comedic movie, they are the loudest laughers in the theatre.
5. The sound of my father-in-law's laughter when he's tickled by all six of his grandchildren at the same time.
6. My mother-in-law's dainty laugh.
7. My daughters' peals of laughter. I love that sound.
8. The funny look of our Beagle when he rolls around on the rug scratching his back.
9. The smile of our Rhodesian ridgeback - all teeth and hard wagging tail.
10. Our cat at play, tearing around the house at top speed.
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God and God in him." 1 John 4:16
And what do you know? Dictionary.com's word for the day is jubilee. Check it out: