365 Days of Blessings, Day 110
1. Jesus lives!
2. I finished reading the Old Testament today, and I enjoyed it.
3. I am still marveling at God's providence a few days ago. He sent cousins from Canada, who I've only met a handful of times, to my doorstep when I least expected it, and when I most needed an interruption. I literally had just asked God to guide me, and send me a sign regarding the timing of a phone call I needed to make. I was just reaching for the phone, and there was a knock at my door. Cousins from Canada, an unexpected blessing.
4. Having many reasons to study my Bible, pray, and place all my trust in God, I know that my relationship with the Lord is being strengthened throughout all the storm and trouble.
5. Planning a two day whirlwind Shakespeare trip - the tickets were a birthday present from my hubby, the timing feels off with everything else going on, and we might get rained on - but I'm looking forward to it anyway.
6. Rubbing my wet beagle with an old towel after a long, rainy and muddy walk. He has so much fun getting dry.
7. Finding a simile in the newspaper like this one. "It's something like building the foundation of a house with Jell-O. There are not very many concrete elements." This is the statement of a judge about a particular attorney's case.
8. Hearing my oldest daughter sing last night at church. She has become part of the MS and HS band that leads our Wednesday Night Family Night worship.
9. Wednesday Night Family Night started up again last night with MS and HS band practice, (children's choir starts next week) at 5p.m., Dinner from 5:30-6:30, Worship from 6:30-7pm., youth group, Sunday School meetings, and Bible study groups meeting from 7pm. to 8:30p.m.
10. See you at the Pole! is coming soon!!! We plan on not letting the kids in our schools have all the fun, and we hope to join in the prayers at our mailbox area next Wednesday at 7am.
"'See, I will send my messenger who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,' says the Lord Almighty." Malachi 3:1