HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING!
Thank you, fellow writers, for all of your encouragement!
Thank you, Misha and Beth, for hosting this hop!
I'm keeping this short today. My last post was a wee bit long.
My main November goals were:
1. - Thanksgiving - as an attitude and a holiday - Yes!
2. Exercise and Health - Hmm. Some. Lost my walking logbook, and had to guestimate.
Miles walked: at least 30
3. NaNoWriMo - 32,870 words - I'm way behind schedule, and I had to write three essay responses to questions about homeschooling for my daughter's college applications today. Why did we homeschool? 638 word response. What methods of evaluation were used: 235 word response. What classes were taken outside of the home? 427 word response. I have three more due by the first.
Update on NaNoWriMo - I squeezed through the finish line on Wednesday, just at 50, 102 words!
My December Goals Are:
1. Christmas Cheer!
2. Walk 50+ miles.
3. Yoga x 20 days of the month.
4. Write/Revise 25,000 words.
For Black Friday and Always:
Champion in the Darkness is free everywhere.
I have a bunch of short e-story books set free at Smashwords.
How are your goals tracking this month?