Please give a warm welcome to Michael Di Gesu, my guest today for the 1 Word Interview!
Michael is a super talented writer, designer, and all around creative guy who has an amazing heart for helping others. His business, Michael Di Gesu Presents, is a service he's created to write book blurbs and introductions, and as many of us know from last year's A to Z, he's really gifted at making each person he presents feel priceless.
If you don't know Michael yet, please, visit him after reading his answers to this super short interview.
1. What's your current favorite word?
2. In one word, what inspires you?
3. What's one word that describes your writing habits?
4. What's one word that you wish you could get rid of in your writing?
5. What's one word that describes your writing desk?
6. Share the best writing advice/tool/quote that helps you. (please limit to one sentence)
Never lose your passion no matter how many obstacles stand in your way.
7. What's your current project?
A 1940's Film Noir novella
Wow! I love those words, Michael!!! I even like flash . . . although I wonder just who is flashing whom in your fiction. :) Sorry, had a gutter moment there.
I can relate to sporadic writing habits, and I love that your desk is inviting.
I'm looking forward to reading that novella.
Many thanks to Viklit for hosting this weekly celebration!
Celebrate the Small Things:
1. I'm biking 3-4 days a week still, even on cold, dark, wet mornings.
2. I'm making snail pace progress on Champion in Flight, but slow progress is better than none.
What are you celebrating? Do you know Michael? Go visit him today!