1. What's your current favorite word?
I’ve been quite obsessed with ‘back’ and ‘follow’ lately.
2. In one word, what inspires you?
3. What's one word that describes your writing habits?
4. What's one word that you wish you could get rid of in your writing?
oh, that word!
5. What's one word that describes your writing desk?
me too. :)
6. Share the best writing advice/tool/quote that helps you:
Save the Cat.
7. What's your current project?
Beyond the Edge, Backworlds 4 is with the editor. I’m working on an epic fantasy and paranormal series until it comes back.
M Pax is hosting a Realms Faire this coming November! This Faire includes many fun events!
To read more from M Pax, check out her blog, and these links
The Backworlds - Amazon / AmazonUK / KOBO / iTunes / BN / Smashwords / Other OutletsStopover at the Backworlds' Edge -
Amazon / AmazonUK / KOBO / iTunes / BN / Smashwords / Other Outlets
Boomtown Craze -
Amazon / AmazonUK / KOBO / BN / iTunes / Smashwords / OtherOutlets
Beyond the Edge - Coming this October! http://mpaxauthor.com/
mpaxworks-books-and-stories/ the-backworlds-series/beyond- the-edge/
The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear -
Amazon / AmazonUK / KOBO / iTunes / BN / Smashwords / OtherOutlets
Thank you for joining me for a 1 Word Interview, Mary! I'm inspired by your discipline and I'm looking forward to reading your next books!
Celebrate the Small Things: (Thanks to Viklit!)
1. We officially adopted Clyde, the dog my husband found 2 and 3/4 weeks ago.
2. First week of homeschool co-op is done and I'm looking forward to the second week.
3. My oldest daughter's first x-country race is this Saturday.
4. Still biking 3-4 days a week.
5. Revision done on 5 chapters, and journal writing done for three days.