365 Days of Blessings, Day 123
1. God’s Timing is always Right.
2. Getting used to the new routine of our morning schedule with water off around 9a.m.
3. Finishing all our lessons early, even when interrupted by an Orthodontist appointment, even when doing them while having a conversation with my parents, even while doing them while our water is off and we aren’t home.
4. New Tap Shoes to replace the old ones that my oldest daughter literally broke twice while dancing. Thankfully the broken half-tap piece that flew across the mall last Saturday didn’t hit anyone.
5. Delving into characterization with my two daughters, and hoping my writing class understands their characterization exercises for the week.
6. Both of my babies are becoming beautiful young girls who are turning into young women, and I’m amazed by how blessed I am. (my youngest is only 9, but she likes to pretend she’s 19)
7. Getting in a five minute conversation that covered an hour’s worth of worry with direction, guidance, and comfort.
8. Meeting new people, and learning new names . . . I will remember!!! I will, I will, I will.
9. Preparing the Sunday School closet with stuff.
10. Throwing out chocolate dated to expire October 2008, and February 2009. It smelled so good, but . . . I only like white chocolate when it’s supposed to be white. (BTW the chocolate was found in a Sunday School supply box . . . if it had been at my house, it would have been eaten in 2007.)
“If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town.” Matthew 10:14
“And if anyone gives a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you truth, he will certainly not lose his reward.” Matthew 10:42