Sunday, September 5, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 99

365 Days of Blessings, Day 99

1. The Lord gives us joy!

2. Sleeping inside an RV during a windstorm.

3. Helping our tenting neighbors anchor their tents down so they don't fly away.

4. Plumbing.

5. Toothbrushes and toothpaste . . . something to be really thankful for on camping trips.

6. A family style breakfast - fried leftover potatoes, bacon (not for me, but it smells good), pancakes, and fresh fruit.

7. Blue water and blue sky.

8. Admiring nice dogs with a friend.

9. Watching a water dog at play.

10. Dogs and cats . . . topics of many fun conversations.

11. Spook, the Cat Ninja, the legendary cat of our nephew.

Scripture Verse Blessings:

"But as for me, I watch in hope for
the Lord,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me."
Micah 7:7

No comments: