1. Map-building for plotting with my writers' workshop adventure class.
2. Shakespeare live, with students reading through part of Romeo and Juliet, Act 3, Scene 1 with paper swords for a sword fight.
3. Facilitating for a different writing class, and just listening in on some of the teaching there. I like hearing different methods for writing process. I find it interesting, fun, and fascinating.
4. Having an awesome conversation with another homeschool mom!
5. Having awesome conversations with dance moms.
6. Doing the dance mom walk, 2 miles.
7. Writing character sketches, and character setting sketches. So much fun!
8. Dance fun, and excitement with dance kids happily chatting, playing and dancing together.
9. Ballet class with Damaris, an excellent ballet teacher, and a wonderful friend.
10. Home to watch the last 20 minutes of a movie before bed-time.
11. The scene in The Silver Chair when Prince Rilian is freed from the silver chair.
12. Praising God in all circumstances.
Too Busy Tuesday
1. Letting the girls sleep in a little bit.
2. Seeing neighbor friends on a wonderful 2 mile walk with sunshine overhead.
3. Fruit and toast for breakfast.
4. Talking about our history lessons. We love history.
5. Harriet Tubman.
7. Writing dialogue with my daughters.
8. Picking out paint for our bathroom, and countertop colors and materials.
9. Watching the girls pick out paint colors for their room, hoping to combine neon green and blue.
10. Dance, dance, dance again with the dance mom walk coming soon.
"When they had crossed over, they landed at Gennesaret. And when the men of that place recognized Jesus, they sent word to all the surrounding country. People brought all their sick to him and begged him to let the sick just touch the edge of his cloak, and all who touched him were healed." Matthew 14:34-36