Wednesday - in the middle of it all, and totally random thankfulness for totally random blessings.
2. Naturopathic doctors.
3. Homemade Chili with no tomatoes, but lots of spices.
4. Hiking boots.
5. A picture of an ocean shore.
6. Blow-up globes.
7. Store-owners who keep store cats.
8. The store cat who affectionately cuddled me so much that he put a small rip in my old jeans.
9. Picking out counter top material and color, and knowing that the end of the upstairs bathroom project is in sight. It might be a month to get the cabinets, but they will be the last piece of the puzzle upstairs. Then it will be onto the downstairs . . .
10. Gotta love old houses.
11. Fall leaves.
12. God does miracles, big ones, and little ones.
Karen Lange shared with me a few days ago, that finishing a project over the weekend was a blessing to her! Thanks for sharing Karen!!!
"Jesus left there and went along the Sea of Galilee. Then he went up on a mountainside and sat down. Great crowds came to him, bringing the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute and many others, and laid them at his feet; and he healed them. The people were amazed when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled made well, the lame walking and the blind seeing. And they praised the God of Israel." Matthew 15:29-31