-written mostly late Saturday night
As usual, I find myself thankful for so many things. This weekend I’ve been focused on organization, and so my list is really all about that. Organization isn’t my gift, but God is helping me out this weekend so I can be ready for each day.
1. Cleaning out toy boxes and finding old treasures.
2. Setting up the TV on a new media center that fits.
3. Rearranging furniture.
4. Folding warm laundry.
5. Grocery shopping, and remembering everything on the list!
6. Having a meal plan for the week.
7. Signing up for a free Writing Workshop at my local library!
8. Reading a new, different writing book from the library.
9. Trying a new approach. Organize my writing from brainstorming to finish? Hmm. It might work.
10. Writing full-bodied character sketches.
11. Sunday, a day of rest and worship!
What about you? Have you noticed any trends in your life lately? Any trends in the blessings that surround you each day?
Feel free to share some of those blessings!
"Rejoice in the Lord Always. Again, I say, Rejoice!" Phillipians 4:4
Blessed Be The Name of the Lord - wonderful song we sang at worship today