1. 151 Days of Blessings Counted. Wow!
2. Logic puzzles.
3. Pumpkin spice.
4. New Math curriculum that I really like, and my kids are finding ok.
5. Getting a "callback" for a poem that I sent out last week. I've been asked to make some changes, and try again!
6. Getting an e-mail from a poetry site that I like asking me (and all of their regular creative contributors) to submit three winter poems, since they are in need of winter poetry!
7. Hood by Stephen Lawhead. Good read, good history, with only one questionable scene near the end of the book when Bran (Robin Hood) slaps Marian. I really don't like that in any relationship, and so . . . loved the book until those last few pages. Even if Marian is a ninny at that point, slapping is just not ok. If not for that scene, I could have given the book a two thumbs up, 10 out of 10. Now, I'm not sure I'll read the sequel. However, I still am thankful for the rest of the book.
8. Helping my oldest daugther race through her Latin flashcards. 200 words in 3 and half minutes.
9. Fresh apple juice.
10. With God, all things are possible.
Scripture Blessings:Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'"