365 Days of Blessings, Day 37 and Day 38
1. God is the same yesterday, today, and for eternity.
2. My husband is steadfast.
3. Air-conditioning in 105 Degree weather.
4. The Air and Space Museum.
5. The Wright Brothers.
6. Moon rocks.
7. Being able to experience a space station exhibit.
8. Hands-on exhibits that demonstrate drag, and other aspects of flight.
9. The National Archives.
10. The Declaration of Independence.
11. The Consitution.
12. The Bill of Rights.
13. George Washington.
14. George Washington's will which specified that all his slaves be freed, and given an education.
15. Mount Vernon.
16. Being able to see the Magna Carta, signed in 1215 by King John, here in the National Archives.
17. The Folger Shakespeare Library.
18. The National Botanical Gardens.
19. The Docents at the Folger Shakespeare Library.
20. Watching a movie with friends while on vacation, although all around we agreed "we liked the book better."
"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men." Matthew 5:13