Welcome to my 365 Days of Blessings Project that I started back in May. If you would like to know more, just click on the handy link on my sidebar to see my first Blessings post. It explains a bit of the why, when, how, and what of the 365 Days of Blessings project.
365 Days of Blessings, Day 50
1. God fills the aching hole in my soul with overflowing love, forgiveness, and joy.
2. My husband has today off, and can help me pack!!!
3. We're going to Creation Fest Northwest! The most awesome Christian music festival that we've ever experienced. This will be our fifth time attending, but the first time it will be on "our side of the mountains" here in Washington state. This means we have to be prepared for rain instead of scorching heat.
4. Creation Fest Northwest is a blessing to many Christians and those seeking to learn more about Jesus, and what makes Jesus Freaks the way we are. Just check out their website, if you would like to learn more: Creation Fest Northwest
5. Getting an acceptance letter!!! Woohoo! My poem, "My Mother's Compost" will be published at Every Day Poets sometime in the nearish future.
6. Meeting a good friend at the library.
7. Knowing our dogs and cat will be well taken care of by a friend, and our neice who will be house-sitting.
8. Singing VBS songs before VBS.
9. I survived the dentist yesterday, and never once gave the chair a death grip. Cavities (yes, to my shame I have them at my age) are filled, and I have renewed an old goal to give up all diet soda. Diet sodas, especially diet colas, are teeth enamel killers.
10. The velvety softness of my old dog's ears, as she sits with her head in my lap contentedly.
"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders."