365 Days of Blessings, Day 36
AKA 4th of July, written up on the 5th
1. God has blessed America, and is still blessing America. (I think we need to thank Him more)
2. My husband has a good sense of humor.
3. Worship at 8:45a.m. in the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. - the largest gothic cathedral in the world. Amazing, inspiring, and beautiful.
4. The 4th of July Parade in Washington, D.C.
5. Being within walking distance of the main historical and touristy sites.
6. The Declaration of Independence.
7. Marching Bands.
8. Sunset at the Washington Monument.
9. Glow sticks bought at the dollar store that actually work.
10. Amazing, incredible, astounding, spectacular fireworks right next to the Washington Monument, and having an amazingly clear view of them. The best fireworks show I've ever seen in my life, and the best view of any fireworks show I've seen in my whole life. Wow!
Happy Birthday America! I pray that we continue to be the land of the free, and the home of the brave, and that we continue to thank God for all the blessings he has showered upon us.
from my Ezekiel reading
"But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live, he will not die." Ezekiel 18:21
"May the kinds of the earth prasie you, O Lord,
when the hear the words of your mouth.
May they sing of the ways of the Lord,
for the glory of the Lord is great."