365 Days of Blessings, Day 35
1. God's wisdom.
2. My husband's easy going attitude while on vacation. I like to make the plans, and he likes to just relax.
4. An airplane flight that takes less time than expected.
5. Vacation is now!
6. Washington, D.C. is a beautiful city.
7. Seeing the Washington Monument at night, from the window of an airplane.
8. Having wonderful friends who are hosting us during our stay here, and showing us all the good places to go, and when to go.
9. Seeing so much that it is hard to capture it all at once: amazing cityscapes, breathtaking architecture, natural wonders, beautiful artwork, and even, parking garage planning and history. Can you guess where we've been so far?
10. Having wonderful parents who are house-sitting, dog-sitting, cat-sitting, and frog-sitting.
"Praise the name of God forever and ever, for he has all wisdom and power." Daniel 2:19-21