Saturday, July 17, 2010
365 Days of Blessings - Day 49
365 Days of Blessings, Day 49
1-2. Pictured blessings - The National Cathedral July 4th, the Tap Trio in June at Spotlight World Cup (National Dance Competition)
3. "God looked over everything he had made; it was so good, so very good." Genesis 1:31 Message translation
4. "We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10 NIV
5. Summer Worship with the Whole Congregation, with new hymns and old, traditional and contemporary forms of worship blended, mixed, and bringing new life to our worship.
6. Church Softball as an outreach to our community, inviting others to join us in playing, and join us in cheering for each other.
7. The Internet - it's distracting at times, but very useful, easy to use, and a great source of information and communication.
8. Gardens that aren't mine, but that are beautiful to look at while walking through my neighborhood.
9. Seeing my neighborhood through someone else's eyes. I realized that I just don't see all the beauty that surrounds me daily. Sometimes I do, but there are areas on my walking route that I seemed to have missed entirely until today.
10. The amazing agility of a chipmunk traveling from tree to tree in our side yard.
"As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." Colossians 3:12 NIV