365 Days of Blessings, Day 53
1. God wakes us up!
2. Oh Happiness! A David Crowder Band song.
3. Keep Your Eyes Wide Open. A Switchfoot song.
4. Swimming in Deep Lake.
5. Walking and running around Deep Lake.
6. Driving on old familiar roads of childhood, but with an adult perspective.
7. Compassion International - one of the beneficiaries of Creation Fest, and a great relief organization.
8. Singing and dancing outside with thousands of other Christians under a beautiful evening sky.
9. Hearing someone from Texas call Mt. Peak (a foothill that is shaped like a turtle) an amazing mountain . . . maybe he was referring to Mt. Rainier, but it didn't seem like it since he was referring (with gestures) to the one behind him.
10. Cocoa muffins for breakfast with raspberry jam, tea and honey, family and friends.
"You answer us with awesome deeds of righteousness, O God our Savior,
the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas."