365 Days of Blessings, Days 31, 32, and 33
Very busy, very hurried, but here it is - the mega list for the last two days and today.
1. Stretching on the hot sand, fully clothed, under a blue sky with clouds.
2. Kids burying each other in the sand, with a lot of laughter.
4. Ocean waves.
5. Playing "catch me if you can" with the ripples coming onto the shore.
6. Swinging on swings on the beach.
7. Seaside, Oregon.
8. Positive parents of young dancers who are able to say, "Go out there and have fun!" instead of "do it right."
9. Awards for dance, even when the girls didn't get "the big one."
10. Seeing how amazingly talented some of the kids are at National Dance competitions - "So you think you can dance" tv has nothing on most of these kids, age 5-17.
11. Being really proud of two of the girls on our team who are competing for the top four spots for the Spotlight World Cup today. They are amazing! And they have so much fun when they dance together.
12. Being able to find home school books at Powell's - the biggest bookstore in the world.
13. Policemen who keep our roads safe.
14. Results are just in for number 11 - They took second place!!!
15. Our softball team lost a hard fought game, but we played better overall and stayed positive throughout.
16. Being mostly packed, and having some morning "grace" to finish.
17. A "spitting" kind of rain that never became a full downpour during our softball game. We stayed cool, but didn't get soaking wet.
18. Lots of volunteers at Harbor Hope Cat Rescue.
19. My favorite kitties at Harbor Hope Cat Rescue: Mira, Tia, Edward, Garfield, and Adam.
20. Petting Tucker, the cat who used to snarl at me . . . he's finally getting socialized, and someday we hope he'll be ready for a forever family.
21. Blackjack, the cat who used to bite me with his single tooth, is now rubbing against my feet when I walk in the door. He's an old one, but a good one.
22. Being able to volunteer somewhere fun with my daughters.
23. Laura, who runs the Harbor Hope Cat Rescue.
24. My daughter's dancing feet . . . dancing in the kitchen.
26. Chocolate with coconut - homemade haystacks.
27. Our Palm Tree in front of our house, tropical look in a rainy climate!
28. Watching a hummingbird in flight.
29. Watching a hummingbird watch me, sitting on a branch and tilting it's head every few seconds.
30. God's Kingdom is nearer every day.
Psalm 19:14 "May the words of my mouth and the
meditations of my heart,
be pleasing in your sight,
O Lord, my Rock and my