Sunday, June 6, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 8

God is great!
God is good!
Let us thank him all the time!

365 Days of Blessings, Day 8


1. God is great!
2. God's provision.
3. My husband is a tech guru and makes the days when Children's Ministry needs sound and lights go smoothly.
4. My oldest daughter is growing up, but not too fast.
5. My daughters were awesome helpers today for our Celebration "Funday" Sunday, end-of-the-Sunday-School year event. They helped me prepare, and they had some fun too.
6. Being a Sunday School Teacher. It's a priveledge.
7. Coconut ice cream - yum, yum. Traditional dairy enthusiasts don't know what they're missing.
8. Bounce houses, and little pre-schoolers who say, "teacher, come bounce with us!" To which I said, "Yes!" and bounced until I was too tired.
9. Rainy afternoons which encourage indoor relaxation on Sundays.
10. Church softball practice in the rain . . . coming soon. I'm on the best team of people!

Coming up tomorrow - The True Transformer blessing . . .

Isaiah 40:28-31
"Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not grow faint."


Hope you all are encouraged to give thanks, and praise to God, and count those amazing blessings!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I like that scripture. Sounds like you had a great Sunday!

Tyrean Martinson said...

We did! I hope you did too!