365 Days of Blessings, Day 20
1. The Lord is always near.
2. My husband is dancing on stage tomorrow night! I think it will be his first stage performance ever, and I'm proud of him. He usually spends all his time behind a camera.
3. All the dance pictures are done.
4. Last Dress Rehearsals are today! From 1p.m. to 3p.m., and then from 6p.m. to 9p.m. I'm really glad we have a break in the middle.
5. Homeschool Convention this morning!
6. Ripe Bananas at breakfast!
7. Lupines and daisies on the roadside.
8. Roses from my garden in a vase on the table.
9. Time to write.
10. Time to love on my family.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6