Ok, here goes, 10 blessings in less than five minutes plus a one sentence book review. Can I do it? We'll find out here.
365 Blessings, Day 11
1. God is beyond time.
2. God always gives me enough time to do what I need to do.
3. I have an amazing husband who holds down a good, full-time job that allows me to home school our daughters. Praise God!
4. Only 7 more days of full home school days left.
5. Math is fun on some days. I really love practical applications.
6. I had time to spend going over our calendar this morning.
7. Two mile walk, every day, is like that apple that keeps the doctor away.
8. The cat rubbing against my legs.
9. Two dogs sleeping.
10. 10 Blessings in less than three minutes, and I usually think of many, many more after I'm done.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation
of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O Lord, my Rock, and my Redeemer."
Now for that book review: QUIET STRENGTH by Tony Dungy is a must read, even if your a non-footballer like me. Inspirational, and thought-provoking, I've been reading it in five to fifteen minute spurts for a few weeks now. At first, only because my mom handed it to me to read (we lend each other books all the time), but now near the finish, because I think is a great non-fiction account of a life of faith in today's times.