365 Days of Blessings, Day 14 - ONE DAY LATE!
Yesterday, as I went along the path that God planned for me, I noticed many rosy blessings along the way, and tried to stop and thank the Lord for helping me smell the delicate richness of each bud. However, the time I spent on my laptop never brought me here to my blog, only to my writing So, here I am, 7 hours late by my Northwest clock, putting in those 10 blessings. I'll stop by later and add the next 10 for day 15, since that should be the number for today.
1. The Lord is my Shepherd. Thank you Jesus!
2. My husband is the best man in the world for me.
3. My husband is a great dad!
4. Yesterday, we had a family picture taken for the first time in five years. We were all in dance costumes.
5. A wonderful mom and friend from our "Dancing Daddies and Moving Mommies" class made everyone "bling" sunglasses from dollar store sunglasses and fake rhinestones.
6. The heat from the sun warmed me up so solidly from skin to inner marrow that I knew for certain that summer is here, or at least very close.
7. From the view inside our tree-ringed yard, all I can see is blue. Not a cloud in sight, not even the white puffy ones, or the stringy long ones (I should remember those names - cirrus? cumulus?). That's kind of a small miracle where I live.
8. Roadside plants, and spring flowers mixed along a 2 mile walk, ferns and blackberry brambles, orange poppies, wild grass, and the cattails' sword-like leaves growing up from the ditches.
9. A tiny, wild, cottontail bunny rabbit hopping swiftly into a blackberry bush.
10. Feeling blessed moment by moment, as God shares with me the treasures He has placed in my life.
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21