365 Days of Blessings, Day 12
1. God is glorious!
2. Jesus loves me, and you!
3. My husband's boundless energy for church softball. He is rooting for our church's "A" team tonight in a chilly wind, looking forward to our "B" team first game of the season on Sunday afternoon.
4. Geometry blocks for math. There is something wonderful about something tangible to hold onto when you are figuring out the volume of a cube.
5. Protractors are cool, and angles are kind of fun whether they are obtuse or just "cute" (acute).
6. Having stories play out in my head as I go about my daily chores like cleaning house is a wonderful blessing. Will my MC for a certain short story be knocked unconcious by space pirates, or will she see the blow coming in time to duck? Will she save the day by herself or with the help of someone she isn't sure she trusts? It's like playing out a "choose your ending" story moment by moment while the laundry gets folded.
7. The steadiness of the giant cedar in the midst of a flurry of maple branches, tossed by the wind.
8. The sound of boiling water! Mint tea coming soon!
9. My youngest daughter's nerf dart attempt at art on the window - a dog's profile in vibrant orange and suction cup blue.
10. My oldest daughter's read aloud sessions with our dogs and cat. She reads to them and pets them at the same time.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28