- About Me
- Liftoff/Rayatana Series
- Dark Blade: Forged of Aramatir
- The Champion Trilogy of Aramatir
- Ashes Burn
- Writing Prompt Books
- Collections of Stories and Poems
- Individual Story Publications in Ebook
- Non-fiction Articles and Notable Posts
- Writing Curriculum
- Creative Writing Resources for Tweens and Teens
Monday, November 7, 2011
Fly Away Synchronicity
Yesterday at my church, we ended worship with this song:
I came home, went to blogland and the first post I read was this one: Fly Away
And yesterday afternoon I wrote about my characters taking off in flight – two literally, and one figuratively. Tonight I’ll start with the flying scene and see where it goes from there.
This afternoon I came across this awesome post by Ali Cross: Reach about stretching ourselves as writers. (BTW Ali Cross’s book is out – go and read, or plan to read when NaNo is done)
So has anyone else been flying lately?
Or have you stretched yourself?
“Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40: 31