Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A to Z Challenge: Vision


“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” by Marcel Proust


Vision: 1. the act or power of sensing with the eyes; sight
2. a vivid, imaginative conception

Vivid vision is an essential part of writing, and creative thinking.

Our vision of the world, shaped by our world view, and made even brighter with our vivid imaginations can be the source of many creative endeavors.

Creativity Toolbox Exercise: Take a look at the world around you with new eyes, then close your eyes and take a vivid visionary voyage of creativity.
"The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades,
I gotta wear shades" - Timbuk3



BTW - I had a pic for this post, but my pc and blogger seem to be having an argument and I can't seem to paste pictures or even see pictures on my blog at the moment.