Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A to Z Challenge: Unique

One of the things that I love about the A to Z Challenge is the opportunity to read so many unique posts by unique bloggers. We each have a unique way of looking at the world, and our individual gifts pour through in the midst of challenging ourselves for creativity.

Uniqueness is a gift that each of us have. It's not something we need to put in our creativity toolbox, as much as it is something to appreciate about ourselves and about each other. We are each a masterpiece of gifts, talents, skills, dreams, and hopes, created for greatness.

Creativity Challenge - go out and visit as many unique bloggers out there as you can, and give them appreciative encouragement!

"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." Ephesians 2:10

16 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

Thank you so much for coming by and becoming a follower! I appreciate it!

Tonja said...

I agree that seeing everyone's unique point of view has been one of the best things about this challenge. Great post.

Angela Brown said...

Agreed. Going to the different blogs, reading different takes on words, ideas and themes...it's just been wonderful.

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

The real challenge is in trying to visit everyone. The list is overwhelming, but I'm doing my best!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's what I like so much about the Challenge - finding unique bloggers.

Karen Lange said...

You're right - we are all unique! There is so much available in the blogging community - friendship, info, and just plain fun! :)

Karen Baldwin said...

I find all the new blogs that I'm now following because of the A-Z Challenge so very creative. Each one is vastly different in content and graphics. Thanks for your comment on my blog today, and I'm now following you. :)

Unknown said...

I love that word. Let's be unique instead of a part of the crowd.

ScribblesFromJenn
Happy A to Z-ing!

jan said...

Terrific post! So true. I like to think that, as writers, each of us is unique and we are also part of a unique community.

Precy Larkins said...

Yup! So true. :)

Joy said...

Great post. I like what you say about it being something to appreciate about ourselves and others. Very true.

Cat Lavoie said...

That's what I love about this Challenge... I love discovering new blogs and experiencing everyone's unique take on writing and on life. Great post! :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Bossy Betty - You're Welcome!

Tonja - Thanks!

Angela - agreed!

Alex - I know I shouldn't be amazed by how many awesome bloggers there are, but I am . . .and I love meeting them.

Karen - I couldn't agree more!

Em-Musing - Thanks!!!

Scribbles from Jen - Yes, let's!

jan - yes, the unique community of writers is wonderful!

Cherie - glad you agree!

Joy - Thanks!

Cat - Thanks! I enjoy seeing all the creativity out there too.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Yes! There are so many unique and creative posts for the Challenge. It's so much fun!

D.E. Malone said...

Lovely post and word choice for 'U'!

http://dawnmalone.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

and YES, I fully agree...it has been so much fun to find unique bloggers :) Great "U" word...