Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Bridge Troll? And Do Not Comment This Week!

I've named this picture: The Bridge Troll
I'm not sure it's really accurate, as this dude seems king of like he's longing for something, and is fairly peaceful with flocks of birds on his shoulders. However, he is hanging at the edge of a bridge over a canal in Amsterdam so I couldn't think of another name for him.
He might show up in one of my stories someday.
(BTW - I only had 4 hours in Amsterdam so any sights I saw were thoroughly un-researched and happenstance - I plan to look up this statue when I get home.)

I'm currently traveling. Please do not comment on my blog.*
I'm actually going to turn off that feature until I return.
I really can't return visit at this point.
Also, I'm not really e-mailing either.

I'm in Budapest. 
I never imagined I would say that in my life.
But, there it is.

And, on Friday my daughters race in an Olympic Hopes Regatta.
Again, not something I imagined I would ever say.

I'm thankful for these positives; these amazing joys!

And, I must say, please don't plan on trolling me anytime soon. I've seen a disturbing trend of that lately. It's so sad. 
Let's do this instead:

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:24 

*btw - if you are kind and concerned about my reveal that I'm not at home - don't worry. My husband, who I miss deeply, stayed behind.. I'm saving most of my limited date and texts for him. My kids and my travel buddies get the rest. 

No comments: