- About Me
- Liftoff/Rayatana Series
- Dark Blade: Forged of Aramatir
- The Champion Trilogy of Aramatir
- Ashes Burn
- Writing Prompt Books
- Collections of Stories and Poems
- Individual Story Publications in Ebook
- Non-fiction Articles and Notable Posts
- Writing Curriculum
- Creative Writing Resources for Tweens and Teens
Friday, January 3, 2014
Indie Author Land Interview and Goals for 2014
Indie Author Land is a great site for authors and readers! I have an interview there, live today!
My goals for 2014 are too vast to put here. I counted up 101 resolutions in my journal on the first. I'm dreaming big, and small too, with a dash of fun here and there.
Some samples of my goals are:
1. Finish Champion in Flight, get it proofread, copy-edited, and get it out there! (hoping for March)
2. Write Champion #3, a book on essay writing for high school homeschoolers, Captain Wrath, and more. (maybe more)
3. Write 3 pages in my journal every day, 1 poem a day, and 1 flash or short story a week. (See the Write1Sub1 banner on the side!)
4. Blog wisely - which means shorter posts, less often at this point. Love bloggie buddies, but I need more time.
5. Live life the fullest.
6. Try a different marketing strategy each month.
7. Jump in puddles.
9. Bike the STP (Seattle To Portland 204 mile ride in July) with my husband.
10. Follow a Bible-in-one-year reading plan with my family. (I'm usually reading through it at an odd, individual pace)
11. Pray intentionally, when I can, and with full trust in the Lord's provision (that's especially for those days when my prayers are of the "Lord, help" variety).
12. Love in a big, active way.
13. More Hugs. More Smiles. More encouragement for others.
What are your goals?
Please check out my interview at Indie Author Land!