Monday, October 31, 2011

Blessings Belated

Blessings that I am Thankful for today:

1. Musicians working together to sing to the Lord.

2. Fun co-op classes.

3. NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow!!! And I feel ready for it!

4. The Writers' Chair in my CW club class.

5. Mapping with my Writers' Workshop class.

6. Getting into some Biblical meat with my C.S. Lewis class - they are 10-12 year olds with strong faith, and great Biblical knowledge.

7. Fun paper clips.

8. The Velma costume coming together . . . maybe I'll post a pic, maybe I won't . . .

9. Carving pumpkins.

10. Toasting Pumpkins Seeds.

11. Chocolate.

12. Pizza.

13. The awesome life and witness of my father-in-law and his birthday party last night!

14. Fun with family and friends that feel like family.

15. The Casting Call Blog Hop and the Halloween Hop - fun, and helpful for getting ready for NaNoWriMo . . . the Casting Call Blog Hop helped me get visual with my storyline, and the Halloween Hop gave me something completely fun to do . . .that still helped with plotting even if there are no characters like Sully, Velma or Scooby Doo in my storyline.

16. A gorgeous fall day with sunshine, flame-colored leaves and a brisk coolness that wakes everyone up.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again, I say, Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

3 comments:

Keena said...

Love your list!!!!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Keena - Thanks!

Joanne said...

Awesome list! Love the pumpkin seeds, chocolate and pizza...can you tell i'm a bit hungry? :O)
Blessings, Joanne