Saturday, April 16, 2011

Many Thanks! and Newness Now! and 365 Days of Blessings, Days 320 and 321

M is for Many Thanks!!!!
Or Much Thanks!
or Muchas Gracias!
Merci Beaucoup!



Much thanks to each of my 100 followers!!!



Newness Now! Every Day is New! Every Moment is New! Right now!


Blessings, lots of them!

I apologize for not posting yesterday. In my stolen spare time, I actually (gasp) read half of a book. I have felt book deprived lately, or at least "fun" book deprived. I was supposed to be cleaning house, organizing stuff for our coming vacation, and instead I sat down, opened up my oldest daughter's plane ride book and read . . . and it was blissfully relaxing. And while I was doing that, my follower count jumped up and I received great comments! Wow!

This morning I started a post, but had to be out the door by 7a.m. so I'm just now finishing it up.

So, to make this short for time considerations (yours and mine), I am going to just jump into my Blessings with a short note for M and N.

Many Thanks, Muchas Gracias, Merci Beaucoup, and Much Thanks for:
1. Many new followers thanks to the A to Z blog!

2. Many dancers with great attitudes at my daughter's dance competition yesterday.

3. Many kind and sweet people in Seattle who gave me a smile as I walked down the street carrying a red tricycle and two jumpropes.

4. The many drivers who don't text while driving to Seattle at 65-70mph.

5. The Many books of Barnes and Noble. I miss Borders. But I admit I am wowed by any bookstore that can cover a large space by books, many, many books.

6. Muchas Gracias to the kind, and helpful salesman at Barnes and Noble who helped me find Long Way Home by Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman for my Dad's birthday!

7. Merci Beaucoup for/to my husband for being our Palm Leaf Hero. He climbed up high and retrieved a palm branch with 50 leaves for our Sunday service. Turns out they curl, so we are having to straighten them out . . . but hey, he's still my every day hero.

8. Much thankfulness for leftovers and my family's willingness to eat them.

9. Much good rest, and many giggly dancers.

10. Many amazed thanks to the Lord for His continual provision!

And for Newness . . . Now is New Blessings!
1. We went to a "New-to-us" dance competition and convention this weekend. JumpDance is turning out to be great!

2. New wristbands for the dance convention - they are actually souveneir quality.

3. New books. I love old ones too, but there is something that just smells, feels, and looks wonderful about a new book.

4. New sunshine after rain.

5. New spring flowers.

6. New growth.

7. New shoes. I love my new Keen shoes - they feel like I'm walking on clouds.

8. New perspective. My daughters saw the homeless area under the freeway in Seattle today for the first time. I think it gives them a new perspective of what I mean when I say we are abundantly and undeservedly blessed, and we need to share.

9. Now is the new moment in time. I love that.

10. Newness of life in Christ.

Scripture Blessings:

"Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his."
Romans 6:3-5

1 comment:

Francine Howarth said...

Hi, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lovely post and nice closing sentiment. I look forward to following your blog.

best
F