1. Planning and preparing side by side with my husband.
3. Media slides.
4. CCLI licensing!
5. My oldest daughter's humor: "Julius Ceasar may have said, 'Vini, Vidi, Vici,' which means, 'I came, I saw, I conqured," but our Beagle Jumper says, 'Vini, Vidi, Edo,' which means, 'I came, I saw, I eat.'"
6. Fridays rock!
7. Family game bag night - pull a slip of paper from a bag, and find out what game we play next . . . or what movie we watch to end the evening.
8. Big, super hugs from my daughters.
9. All of my husband's hard work.
10. Encouragement and support from awesome people. You know who you are!
11. Saturday mornings!!!
12. C.S. Lewis' Surprised By Joy.
13. Finished hand outs.
14. Finished children's message.
15. Mostly finished message . . . I'll be tweaking it until I give it, it's the just the way it goes.
16. Wheelies - the only way to travel for kids like my daughters.
17. My oldest daughter's foot feels so much better that it is taking all her self-control to keep from dancing. (we had a 10 second dance while shoe shopping, but she stopped herself)
18. The gospel of John.
19. God's amazing glory!
20. Red hearts.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1