Wednesday, February 9, 2011

365 Days of Blessings, Day 255

Today I'm giving thanks and praise for:

1. Two days of blue skies!!!

2. Calendars that help me look ahead.

3. Lists.

4. History books that my kids like to read.

5. Time with home school friends, both in study and play.

6. A wonderful hostess who makes everyone feel welcome.

7. Night out with the church group.

8. Being impressed by a friend who has five adopted kids, and three of them are under the age of five. She is amazing.

9. Breaking the Stillness at Every Day Poets came out today! Which means, if you look to the published links on the right, I'm up to ten. And that means, I need to finish my novel and write a book proposal. I may not ever have publicly stated it, but I decided a long while ago, that when that list reached ten, I had to get serious. Of course, getting serious may take a while.

10. The Lord has given me rest when I needed, strength when I needed it, and just enough time for all the blessings in my life.

Scripture Blessings:
"I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
No-one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven— the Son of Man.
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life." John 3:12-15

1 comment:

Golden Eagle said...

Hurray for blue skies! It's been like that here as well; a nice break from the snow and sleet!