Giving Thanks and Praise for:
1. God's Word.
2. Having a message to share, inspired by God's Word, prayer, and life experience.
3. A challenge to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely new in a completely new church.
4. Christ based community worship, with an awesome community of believers.
5. An awesome foundation team that we can trust. They are writing our new church's vision and mission statements and are going to come up with a name for us.
6. A hard-working administration team that is figuring out all the "paperwork" and logistics of starting a new church. They've found us a location to rent that is great!
7. A wonderful group of volunteers for worship and music!
8. A wonderful group of volunteers to be my sounding board for worship and music!
9. Hearing clear goals come out of the administration and foundation teams. There will be a special time this month to listen to the Word of God, and hear wisdom from a church planter. There will be a time in about a month for our new church to vote on our new name, and our mission and vision. (at least that's what I got out of a meeting a few weeks ago) And someday . . . we'll be ready to call a Pastor.
10. Knowing Christians who have been on short term mission trips, who are ready to share their love of Christ and their love of doing His work.
11. Every Day is brand new!!
12. Our doctor told our oldest daughter that she is healing rapidly. If that continues, she'll be able to start dancing again in about 10 days! Wow!
13. An invitation for our daughters and one of their dance classes to audition for a BIG event.
14. Awesome science experiments with our family co-op, using yeast, sugar, water, bottles and balloons.
15. A recipe for donut muffins!
16. Kids who want to write!!!!
17. My oldest daughter spent a half hour writing today!!!
18. My youngest daughter made it through her math lesson and into part of a second one, with only one plea that math be our second subject tomorrow and not the way we start our day. I think that's workable on a Friday.
19. My husband. He's skilled, handy, and loves to help others. (but needs help at our own house, because it's not serving anyone else . . .revealing his heart for others at all times)
21. Jesus wants us to be salty.
"Everyone will be salted with fire.
Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt among yourselves, and be at peace with each other.” Mark 9:49-50