Friday, November 12, 2010

365 Days of Blessings, Day 167

Blessings and Thanksgiving Abound! Here are just a few more of my blessings that I'm giving thanks for today:

1. All the awesome Thanksgiving sharing on-line on facebook, and blogs.

2. Pomegranate

3. Massage therapists.

4. Massages.

5. Hot rocks.

6. Having relaxed neck and shoulder muscles - I didn't even know how tense I was.

7. Petting Tucker for three minutes straight - Tucker is the "hardest" case cat at the Cat Rescue we volunteer for, and he used to turn and try to bite at the lightest touch. Seeing him become loveable is sweet.

8. Being covered in happy cat fur.

9. The helpful pep talks from NaNoWriMo showing up in my inbox. With my word count as low as it currently is, I need all the pep talking I can get.

10. God is just.

Scripture Blessings:"The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love." Psalm 33:5

No comments: