Blessings and Thanksgiving!
1. Walking until my shoes have holes in them, and then being able to buy a new pair.
2. New shoes fly with my feet, as if they don't want to stay on the ground.
3. The owner of the Dance Collection suffered a break-in and a loss, and yet she maintains a great attitude, giving thanks and praise for safety. I'm praying for her protection today, and for God's blessings to pour out in her life despite the hardship.
4. We know this amazing family, with hearts of great faith, who pray and give praise through all difficulties. We're praying for them today as their youngest prepares for surgery tommorrow.
5. A friend of mine traveled today to comfort her sister and her sister's family, and I am so thankful for her amazing strength and her ability to comfort and encourage others.
6. The prayers that surround two of my cousins lift me up, and I am so thankful for the prayers of family and friends.
7. I am thankful for the creative imaginations of the kids at the dance studio . . . talling each other their ideas for stories, and telling funny stories about their pets.
8. Although there are days when I have "personal space bubble" issues, I am thankful that some of the kids at the dance studio sit near me when they have their conversations and include me in them too. It's a priveledge.
9. Time to write . . . even though it has been scarce yesterday and today. I'm way behind on my NaNoWriMo, but I have hope that I will be able to catch up tonight, tomorrow, Thursday and Friday.
10. God hears our prayers, whenever and wherever we pray, whether we are kneeling, bowing our heads, standing, raising up our hands, or with our eyes wide open sitting at a traffic light, or in public, or private, by ourselves, with family or friends. Prayer is awesome. Thank you, God!
Scripture Blessings:"Let my prayer be set before You as incense,The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice."