Please welcome Milo James Fowler, a man on a mission to have 100 short stories and a novel published by his 40th birthday! With over 80 stories published and a novel out at Every Day Novels, he's well on his way to making his dreams come true. Somehow he does all this, teaches full-time, spends time with his family, and find times to sleep. He's truly an amazing and inspiring writer.
1. What's your current favorite word?
2. In one word, what inspires you?
3. What's one word that describes your writing habits?
4. What's one word that you wish you could get rid of in your writing?
5. What's one word that describes your writing desk?
6. Share the best writing advice/tool/quote that helps you. (please limit to one sentence)
"The worst stuff you write is always better than the best stuff you don't." - Anonymous
7. What's your current project?
I'm deep in the revision trenches with my novel Madame Antic's Hotel Grotesque, and I hope to have it subbed within the next couple months.
To know more about Milo, I encourage you to follow these links:
Immaterial Evidence from Musa Publishing
Milo James Fowler
Thanks for joining me, Milo! Pugnacious is a fun word just to say, and I love that your desk is portable. Mine is too. :)
In addition to being my guest today, Milo is also the creator and host of the 'Tis More Blessed Giveaway!
Every participant on the following list is giving away a book for at least one Friday in December. Check them out!
And in addition to all that awesomeness, today is Celebrate the Small Things day thanks to Viklit!
This week, I'm celebrating:
1. Getting the Christmas tree up, lit, and decorated.
2. My family is healthy.
3. My daughters are in the Christmas nativity play on Sunday at our church.