Friday, August 13, 2010

365 Days of Blessings, Day 76



Every Friday, I'll be giving out a Blessed Blog Award! If you receive this award, know that you have blessed my writing and my life by inspiring me with your words, and your insights. Please feel free to pass it on.

Today this award goes to Brandon Barr at: Christian Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Suspense for his awesome edit of one page of my story, "Chameleon" in yesterday's edition of Edit Me Thursday. I appreciate Brandon's posts on writing, his reviews, and his interviews. He has a positive, helpful approach. Thanks Brandon!

Shared Blessings:
1. Sharon, Bible Voyage Drama Queen Extraordinaire, said earlier today, "hearing kids repeat the Bible stories and Bible points, and knowing that they really are getting them."

365 Days of Blessings, Day 76

1. God's Word is for Everyone! Let's Go!!! Bible Point for Day 5 of VBS.

2. VBS week has been fun, but I'm ready to get back to "regular" life.

3. VBS Sunday is in two days, the script is written, and I think we are ready to go.

4. We had two great helpers in the Bible Voyage area this week, and they are sweet kids/boys/young men at age 11. What do you call them at 11? Kids? Boys? Young men? Young guys?

5. Being asked if I can/am/want to go on the MS road trip . . . still thinking about it, but I like being asked.

6. Beautiful sunshine with a playful breeze!

7. Time to rest.

8. My Dad's voice, outside the door, just now.

9. My parents in their scooter gear.

10. My Uncle Lloyd, with his twinkling eyes, candy at the ready, and laughter closely tucked into his pockets.


Scripture for the Day: "Your faithfulness extends to every generation, as enduring as the Earth you created." Psalm 119:90

1 comment:

Brandon Barr said...

:) Thanks for the kind words.