365 Days of Blessings, Days 90, 91, 92, and 93
4 Days of Bountiful Blessings!
1. Homecoming always helps me look forward to my future eternal homecoming with God . . . sweet.
2. The taste of tea made in Kenya, given to me by my niece Amanda.
3. Black Lake Bible Camp.
4. Youth group road trips.
5. Awesome youth leaders.
6. Capture the flag, played it for the first time, and then again, and again!
8. Lake swimming.
9. Putt-Putt golf.
10. Alpha worship.
11. Omega worship.
12. Singing around a campfire.
13. Roasting s'mores with homemade ingredients . . . extra yummy.
14. Having a cabin full of really organized, mature girls . . . they made my life easy as a chaperone.
17. Ultimate Frisbee.
18. The bouncy platform . . . the flat teeter-totter toy.
19. Watching others play on the teeter totter log.
20. The view of the lake from the camp cafeteria.
21. Meal-time prayers.
22. The "alert, awake, alive" song in the mornings.
24. Paddle splash-fights.
25. Watching lake baptisms.
26. Minute to Win It Games with the youth and adults all participating.
27. Learning about The Game of L.I.F.E. with the MS youth.
28. Love - Agape, Philos, and Eros.
32. Seeing L.I.F.E. in action all weekend.
33. Being a small part of a MS skit for Sunday morning.
34. Directing/coaching a whirlwind group of MS kids for the skit . . . we had enough ideas for a two hour movie, and everyone had ideas!
35. My husband's talent for fixing cars saved the Pastor's car this weekend.
36. Riding the Jesus Bus with the MS kids, and singing part of the way home.
37. My youngest daughter's skill at making a chandelier out of paper plates and plastic cups during the minute to win it games, in front of a whole room full of chanting teenagers and adults.
38. My oldest daughter's love of making friends.
39. Human ipods on a bus ride . . . and lots of laughter.
40. This writing prompt: He called you by your real name . . .
For all these blessings and more, I give thanks and praise to God!
"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24