Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Blessings Blogfest!!! and Day 365 of 365 Days of Blessings!
Blessings Blogfest is here! It's today!
Time to Share Blessings, and Share Joy!!!
So here's my ten, my ten biggest blessings, the ten best blessings!
1. Jesus, Savior, Messiah, Redeemer.
2. My husband John, and our marriage.
3. My oldest daughter, Anna.
4. My youngest daughter, Trisha.
5. My mom and my dad.
6. My in-laws - all of them.
7. My Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and those close friends that are family friends.
9. Creation - the world and all that is in it, people, animals, plants, oceans, forests, mountains, rivers - all that God made, and will redeem into His glory someday.
10. Joy, and laughter.
I could go on, and on . . . but I've done some of that already. :-)
How do you feel blessed today? What are your ten biggest and best blessings?
Check out these awesome bloggers that signed up for the Blessings Blogfest:
(They are big blessings too!)
10 Minutes to Breath
and the mysterious It's My Life . . . whose link I can't seem to follow. If you are the owner of this mysterious blog, please speak up.
Mystery Solved It's My Life is an awesome blog by Keena. Check it out!
Also, Brianna at Pocket Full of Playdough shared some great blessings!
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be ssaved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you convess and are saved." Romans 10:9-10