1. My daughters had a fun time at a friends house.
2. Set up for worship has been taken off my shoulders by another group.
3. My husband is training two young men to take on some of the media and sound needs for worship.
4. We sang old songs and new ones for worship today.
5. I had time to plan for my classes, and catch up with the work I procrastinated during our mid-winter break.
6. Oldest Dolphin at the Dolphin Research Center a little old, but still good about Teresa, the oldest dolphin at the Dolphin Research Center – she's somewhere in her 50's.
7. Five Love Languages
8. Five Love Languages for Parents
9. My Utmost for His Highest
10. Luther’s Small Catechism
1. An awesome day at homeschool cooperative.
2. Haiku poetry.
3. Tanka poetry.
5. Taming of the Shrew, Act 4.
6. Getting grades done.
7. Chatting with someone about Shakespeare, C.S. Lewis, and the revolutionary war, and just enjoying being a parent-teacher.
8. My oldest daughter danced for the first time in four weeks.
9. Excitement for our daughters' first dance competition of the year, coming up this weekend.
10. Hearing that a young man we’ve been praying for has “clear” blood test results.
1. We started our day late, but we were able to get some homeschool lessons done.
2. An hour long conversation with a friend that was much needed.
3. We have a friend who’s going to help us with our downstairs bathroom ceiling and wall water damaged areas soon.
4. So many welcoming, kind faces at our dance studio.
5. Realizing I’ve been a crabby patty, and then doing something about it.
6. Having an awesome hubby who gave me some time alone by being with the girls at dance class.
7. Taking some time to just relax.
8. Our dog broke her “cone of shame/healing” but the vet said she is healing despite that.
9. Heart to Heart An amazing post about God's amazing grace.
10. Drunk With the Holy Spirit See this post about Living With JOY!
1. Time - God's gift of Time.
2. Time to pray.
3. Time to heal.
4. Time to talk.
5. Time to enjoy silence.
6. Time to sing.
7. Time to dance.
8. Time to write.
9. Time to cuddle.
10. Time to hug.
1. There is a mirror in our upstairs bathroom now, above the sink. Maybe I’ll have better hair days now. ;-)
2. Only one more thing to do and then our upstairs bathroom will be complete.
3. Edward, a fluffy friend from Harbor Hope Cat Rescue, was adopted into a forever home.
4. Homemade smoothies.
5. Smoothies from recipes.
6. Smoothies from our own imaginations.
7. Smoothies from the grocery store.
8. Smoothies from Marlene’s Health Food Market.
9. Getting a few things done for Ash Wednesday planning.
10. Imagination Will Be the Death of Me Check out Melissa's funny, but true post about how our imaginations can sometimes get the best of us.
1. Dr. Seuss, the Master a post honoring Dr. Seuss.
2.My Favorite Dr. Seuss book: The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
3. Red Fish, Blue Fish
4. The Cat in the Hat
5. The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
7. Horton Hears a Who
8. My daughter's exclamation, "Now I know what it means to go swimming in soft powder." - Skiing was fun, but challenging today.
9. Going over jumps in the small terrain park.
10. Bowling with a fun group from our church.
"There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1