Today I just feel super blessed! Maybe it's because I've been keeping track of my blessings all day . . .but here are just a few.
1. Winnie the Pooh.
2. My hubby is feeling better, although still feverish, he is maintaining a 100 degree farenheit temp instead of 102.
3. How many people does it take to replace my hubby as a tech man at worship on a Sunday morning? Umm, at least 7, or at least that's how many I counted around the soundboard trying to figure out which wire hooked where, and all that. I am very thankful for all the amazing help, talent and thoughtfulness of the guys and gals who subbed for my hubby today at worship.
4. This awesome poem Pooh Friend at Rainy Day Poetry. Check it out.
5. In worship today, many people prayed for Japan. We keep praying, and I am thankful for prayer, and the comfort and peace found in prayer.
6. A friend and mentor of mine spoke today at worship. She has such a loving heart, and loving wisdom. She is a "small town girl" who took her relational ministry to South Africa, following a clear call from the Lord.
7. Reflections on the Death of a Friend a poem by CD Sinex at Every Day Poets that moved me.
8. Remembering Hamlet's "Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio . . ." from a high school drama day.
10. Screenwriting Tips for Novelists is a great post at Writing at High Altitude.
“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’"