Giving thanks and praise for these awesome blessings, from yesterday to today, from sickness to wellness, from dancing, to scrapbooking:
1. I slept in a long time, but then when I woke up I was filled with energy.
2. I'm well!!! Woohoo!
2. I rode the exercise bike for 45 minutes today.
3. I danced for an hour.
4. Looking for information about the two dance conventions my girls will be attending and their instructors, I found this link Rock Steady Ministries church dance ministry in San Diego, CA. Although my girls are tappers, they thought this was really cool too.
5. Shackles and Rock Steady's Easter Performance are both fun to see, just to know that there are Christian dance ministries, and church dance teams.
6. Metropolitan Ballet of Tacoma is a wonderful ballet company that highlights Christmas with performances of their Nativity ballet. The studio owner is a woman of faith who happens to be passionate about ballet. I love seeing her ability to share her faith through her choreography.
7. Boomin by Toby Mac.
8. Tonight a fan-made video that is a pretty cool take on Toby Mac's Tonight song.
9. Watching old episodes of Sliders on Netflix.
10. Reading Adam of the Road with my oldest daughter for literature and history.
11. Reading Winnie's War with my youngest daughter for literature and history.
12. My youngest daughter is feeling better!
13. My oldest daughter is having fun with friends.
14. Reminiscing about our Florida trip, while looking through old photos.
15. Learning how to create a Snapfish photo album.
16. A 2009 Splash Fight with Aleta, the Dolphin, at the Dolphin Research Center, Florida.
18. Sparkly ears for a sparkly girl. (2009 photo)
19. My Goofy Family
20. God gives us our memories, which are brighter and bolder than any picture.
"The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high;
he will fill Zion with his justice and righteousness.
He will be the sure foundation for your times,
a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge;
the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure."