1. Great blogging advice posts like Blog Baby from Karen Lange.
2. Visiting our niece, J, who lives in Portland, and chatting.
3. J’s laughter. I love how each of us has a unique laugh, and I love the sound of hers especially.
4. My husband’s love of video editing.
5. Powell’s City of Books, in Portland, OR – especially the Rose room, and the Red room.
6. Homeschooling on a long car drive.
7. Talking with my husband and daughters on a long car drive.
8. French Fries at Burgerville, cooked in canola oil so my girls and I can eat them, and they taste great.
9. Fire in Fiction by Donald Maas.
10. Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse.
"For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."