Giving Thanks and Praise for:
1. Sunshine sparkling on snow.
2. Glittering diamond crystals that invite skiers and boarders to enjoy the treasure of snow.
3. 360 Face - my youngest daughter's favorite Black Diamond run at Snoqualmie Summit
4. Snow trails
5 and 6. Bundling up for cold weather.
7. New Year's Day Skiing
8. Warm chili for lunch.
9. Many layers of clothing.
10. Pink cheeks.
11. My husband's snowboarding class.
12. Celebrating my husband's birthday a few days early.
13. Setting a cake ablaze with candlelight.
14. Family laughter.
15. Dilbert Desk Calenders - my hubby's favorite.
16. The sight of my hubby, curled up in a blanket, listening to "our" team play. Maybe, just maybe, the Seahawks will win.
17. My Dad is cancer free!!! He had test results back a few days ago, and we have been quietly rejoicing.
18. My husband is good at standing up for himself when needed.
19. My husband's sweetness.
20. God makes all things new! Happy New Year, and Happy New You!
"In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, 'This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.'" Luke 22:20