Sunday, January 2, 2011

365 Days of Blessings, Days 216 and Day 217

Giving Thanks and Praise for:

1. Sunshine sparkling on snow.

2. Glittering diamond crystals that invite skiers and boarders to enjoy the treasure of snow.

3. 360 Face - my youngest daughter's favorite Black Diamond run at Snoqualmie Summit


4. Snow trails


5 and 6. Bundling up for cold weather.




7. New Year's Day Skiing


8. Warm chili for lunch.

9. Many layers of clothing.

10. Pink cheeks.

11. My husband's snowboarding class.

12. Celebrating my husband's birthday a few days early.

13. Setting a cake ablaze with candlelight.

14. Family laughter.

15. Dilbert Desk Calenders - my hubby's favorite.

16. The sight of my hubby, curled up in a blanket, listening to "our" team play. Maybe, just maybe, the Seahawks will win.

17. My Dad is cancer free!!! He had test results back a few days ago, and we have been quietly rejoicing.

18. My husband is good at standing up for himself when needed.

19. My husband's sweetness.

20. God makes all things new! Happy New Year, and Happy New You!

Scripture Blessings:
"In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, 'This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.'" Luke 22:20

3 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tyrean - Happy New Year .. and I love the pictures and can envisage the skiing, wrapping up warm and the laughter and family fun. So pleased to read your father is cancer free - long may you all enjoy his company ..

Have a fun year - Hilary

Golden Eagle said...

Happy New Year!

I'm glad to hear your dad is cancer-free! That must be a relief. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Hilary - Thanks! Happy New Year, and I appreciate your thoughts on my Dad. I hope we get to enjoy his company for much longer.

Golden Eagle - Thanks! And Happy New Year to you too! It is a relief to have those tests and procedure results come back with a clean slate. He'll have to test again in six months just to make sure, but we are rejoicing!