Day 215 of Blessings, and the last day of 2010, the 7th day of Christmas . . .
End of the year musings, and extra thankfulness for these blessings that I've experienced in this last year:
1. Renewed attitude of gratitude.
2. Counting blessings has led me to see more blessings and more blessings, and more blessings. We are surrounded by blessings from God in the awesome moments and even in the rotten moments.
3. Faith-filled friendship.
4. Wise counsel from friends, family, and the Word of God.
5. My Family - each one individually, and all of them in sum total. This one could count for several dozen blessings.
6. Jesus Christ as my Savior.
7. The Lord as my creator . . . wow!
8. The Holy Spirit as my guide.
9. Writing, teaching, walking, living, loving, cooking, blogging, poetry, stories, books, and so much more.
10. Jesus makes everything glorious!!!
Praise be to his glorious name forever;
may the whole earth be filled with his glory.
Amen and Amen.
Have a Happy and Blessed New Year!!!