Today I'm giving thanks and praise for:
2. Fir Green.
3. Sage Green.
4. Grass green.
5. Holly green.
7. Halos made out of shiny tinsel.
8. Shepherd Costumes.
9. Angel wings.
10. A proud, and responsible Joseph. (Our Christmas program Mary doesn't want to hold baby Jesus, but our Christmas program Joseph is taking the job very reverently.)
11. A squirmy puppy.
12. Milk chocolate brown puppy fur.
16. Deep royal purple.
19. Cinnamon scented pine cones.
20. God gave us the rainbow. For me, that means that in the midst of a storm, we can look towards the horizon for the hint of hazy colors.
"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth." Genesis 9:13
Prayer Requests: Please pray for my church and my family. Our Pastor feels called away, and our Leadership Team has been having issues for several months now. Our Pastor will stay with us into the beginning of January, and we hope that our Leadership Team will honor him in this last month. We are grieving for the loss of a beloved Pastor, and what we see as the end of an era of growth and purpose at our church. My family and I are grieving deeply, and are clinging to the joy and hope of Christmas right now.