Giving Thanks and Praise for:
2. The Three Wise Men.
3. The dreams of Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. The dreams sent to Joseph.
5. Dreams for 2011.
6. New ideas.
7. Freedom from the slavery of sin.
8. Wednesday Night Family Night, and all that it has meant to my family in the last nine years.
9. Seeing my oldest daughter sing for one last time at Wednesday Night Family Night.
10. The vision of our Pastor who started Wednesday Night Family Night, giving all of us a much needed time of renewal in the middle of the week, and a time to come together as a family in Christ.
11. Truth, spoken in loving kindness.
12. Firmness in faith, despite a chorus of lies, angry threats, and false witness.
14. Conversation led by the Holy Spirit.
15. Knowing a huge group of people that go the the Lord in prayer first, instead of making decisions without the Lord and misquoting the Bible to justify themselves.
16. Amazing friends.
17. Amazing family.
18. My parents are able to travel in their RV to visit family, and get some sunshine into their systems.
19. My husband's forthright attitude and words.
20. The truth with set us free in Christ.
"LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent?
Who may live on your holy mountain?
The one whose walk is blameless,
who does what is righteous,
who speaks the truth from their heart;
whose tongue utters no slander,
who does no wrong to a neighbor,
and casts no slur on others;"
"Show me your ways, LORD,
teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long"
"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."
"Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God."