March Goals and Progress
1. Finish Champion in Flight 3rd Draft - two more chapters down. More to go.
2. Bike 120+ miles. - Only 11 miles this week! Yikes! More biking on weekend planned.
3. Fast from fiction (except stuff for teaching), and from chocolate. - started Wednesday, so far so good.
4. Write in my journal every day - good.
5. Laugh often - could always do more here. :)
6. Keep working at Write 1 Sub 1 - yikes, haven't subbed this week. Tomorrow.
7. Prep all my A to Z posts in advance - have a topic and notes for all the letters.
Celebrate the Small Things
A great weekly celebration hosted by Viklit!
This week I'm celebrating that:
1. My oldest daughter choreographed a dance for a flash mob taking place on Saturday.
2. I discovered a topic I can do for A to Z that doesn't take away from finishing Champion in Flight and I'm finally signed up in the 1023rd spot. Wow.
3. I made progress made towards my goals.
What are you celebrating this week?
Next week: National Wormhole Week, Green Planet Thoughts, and Celebrate the Small Things!