1. What's your current favorite word?
How about a word I currently despise instead: trending - I am so sick of that word!!!
2. In one word, what inspires you?Other writers (okay, that's two words)
3. What's one word that describes your writing habits?Daily!
4. What's one word that you wish you could get rid of in your writing?Was/is
5. What's one word that describes your writing desk?Messy!
6. Share the best writing advice/tool/quote that helps you. (please limit to one sentence)Practice - because practice makes pretty good :)
7. What's your current project? (this is the one where you can write a bit more)My current projects is a YA Paranormal called Peace and Forgiveness in which two high school students discover that one of them is an angel, one of them is a demon, and they are both being punished for something they don't remember - yet. And it isn't what you think.
West of Paradise blurb:
Katherine Kennedy has it all; she’s beautiful, she’s wealthy, and she’s engaged to the perfect man: Antonio D'Salvatore. There’s just one problem. She can’t marry him. Worse yet, she has no idea why. All she knows is there is suddenly nothing she wants, not Antonio, or any of the other hundred thousand things money can buy.
Jack McCabe comes home from the war with a pretty medal and a lot of ugly pictures in his head. He has little in the way of possessions, less in the way of wealth, nowhere to go and no one to go anywhere with. All he has is a vague sense of discontent, a restlessness that will not abate.
Separately, they are drawn to Paradise Tours on the privately owned Cristobel Island. There they meet Louis Cade, a man who offers them the unimaginable, something neither can quite believe until they actually find themselves over 125 years in the past, 1881 to be exact.
For Jack McCabe it’s the adventure he always dreamed of – until he meets a beautiful but deadly train robber. Katherine can't believe an ignorant bounty hunter has mistaken her for a criminal – until she sees the picture, which looks exactly like her.
Set in the old west, this is a tale of mistaken identity, romance, and murder.
Available for Amazon Kindle!